Sheryl is currently looking for a bubbly adult that can interact with the public to showcase the Fairy and Bike Portrait Experience in the local area.
No experience is neccessary but a background in sales, retail or marketing could be advantageous.
Applicants must be:
- Presentable & Polite
- Drivers (with own transport)
- iPad and Internet ‘Savvy’
- Self Employed & Highly Motivated with a positive mental attitude.
Equipment, resources and training will be provided.
The successful applicant’s duties as ‘Offsite Personal Contact’ for Sheryl’s studio will be as follows:
- To set up & man a professional marketing and display stand at pre-designated locations.
- To engage with the general public, promoting interest in Sheryl’s portrait experiences.
- To offer complimentary portrait sessions and spending vouchers and incentives to those who wish to make a fairy or bike portrait booking.
- To process bookings on-site via our online booking system.
- To follow up bookings and make session reminders.
If you fit the bill and are interested, and wish to discuss renumeration … please email your CV to Sheryl at email@example.com or use the contact page to get in touch. Alternatively, you can call Sheryl on 01291680089 to discuss an interview.